Monday, May 19, 2008

surprise, surprise!!!

Well........guess what!! The reason I have been MIA is that I had the baby a week early!! she decided to surprise us by coming on her own!! I had gone in to the hospital to have some swelling checked that had come on suddenly, and when they hooked me up to the monitor, I was contracting. They kept getting worse and worse, and the doc said we would have to just go ahead with the c-section that night!! We were both really shocked, but very excited! Luckily my doc was the one on call that night and was already there. So......

Our precious baby girl (don't want to post a name) was born at 9:38 pm on wednesday 5/14. 8 lbs 4 oz. She is absolutly adorable.

For those of you that I am a little more personal with on here (Amy, Nat, and Tara), e-mail me, and I will send you a link to her web nursery. AJ1194@yahoo.com

That's all I have time for for now, baby is waking. I will post some pics soon. Hubby isn't to thrilled with this being an open blog, so I will see what I can do.

Oh....we will have the news about my mom a week from tomorrow. Please keep her in your prayers. She is feeling great right now. I hope that's a good sign.

Thanks for checking up on me!!

1 comment:

nat said...

Yippeee!! I am so happy to hear of the birth! I hope that you are healing well.

I sent you an e-mail, hope to see some pics soon ;)

Still praying for your mom - of course!

Take care