Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to school...

Well, I decided yesterday it was time to get back to school again. I took an extended leave while we had the exchange students and I was pregnant. I start back up in 3 weeks and I'm very excited about it. I just need to do this for myself and actually prove to myself I can accomplish this. I am still going for the BA in Psychology and will go on to get my Master's in order to become a Marriage and Family Counselor. I have a long road ahead, but I will get there someday. Just getting my Bachelor's will be a huge accomplishment and sense of achievement for me. I can't wait to get it done.

I also am going to be working with one of band leaders at church on a solo recording. He will help me write some original songs for it and help me put together the recording. I can't wait to have that done and be able to send them out to producers and see what happens from there. Should be fun!

So, I have been keeping myself busy which is how i function best. ;o)

I'm doing ok dealing with my mom's passing. I miss her so much and think about her every day. I'm trying really hard to just keep going forward and live my life like she would have wanted. I stil have my moments though, and it's still very hard. I know it will be like this for a long time. I'm still just taking it one day at a time.

talk to ya soon!

2 comments:

nat said...

You sound well. I am so proud of you for going back to school! I know that takes guts.

Welcome back :)

Me said...

Busy busy! congrats on going back to school......and boy wouldn't that be awesome if some producer loved your music! Good luck with all that Jame.