Monday, October 06, 2008

Paper due

I have a paper due today, and I do not want to write it! It's about the differences in language among different cultures. This is not a strong area for me. So far I am getting an A in the class, but I have a feeling that may change after this paper. It's worth 10 points. I seriously considered not doing it, but I just can't do that. I am so hard on myself when it comes to my grades. I want to earn every point possible. I have my final paper due in one week and that one is 8 - 10 pages and I am not that worried about that one. This one is only 3 - 4 pages, but it's the whole "culture" thing I have trouble with.

Oh well, hopefully it will turn out ok. I will let you know how I do!!

1 comment:

Me said...

Just do your best and that is all you can do. I'm sure you will do fine.