Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Facebook Rocks!

Sorry I have been MIA, but I am now obsessed with Facebook. I have found so many old friends on there, it's awesome!

So, just to update....we have had 2 birthdays in our house since the new year began. Son #2 just turned 11 and son #3 just turned 5! It's crazy!! We have been very busy, and I have actually had pneumonia for the past week. Lots of fun! Our baby girl is getting so big! Just this week she started to say "no no" by shaking her head, she waves and says "hi", she is starting to pull herself up to things and she started clapping last night. She also does "peek-a-boo". She says da da and said ma ma for the first time 2 days ago. She sits by herself in her room and just plays and plays with her toys. She is such a joy to have.

Well, I have a busy day ahead of me, so I have to run, but i will try to update more soon!

Jamie

2 comments:

Me said...

I don't understand facebook and just deleted my account. when you post it goes everywhere and it seems like people only post like one sentence......I prefer blogs because you can write about things. I know a LOT of people are goo-goo over facebook........I just don't get it??? Congrats on the b-days! And your girl sounds SO SO SO easy going--VERY LUCKY! Hugs.

Me said...

Happy birthday (32!) on the 16th! Saying it now so I don't forget. I hope you have a great day Jamie. Hugs.