Wednesday, March 04, 2009

So far so good....

Well, our 11 year old son had his tonsils and adnoids out yesterday. He is doing well, but is in pain a lot. He is eating lots of ice cream and popsicles. He has to use a dry erase board to converse with us. It's kind of nice not hearing him fight with our 5 year old. ;o) I know it will be short lived though.

Not much else happening around here. Same old stuff, different day. Going shopping this weekend! Can't wait!! I'm also going to see my BFF from high school. She was my maid of honor and we really haven't seen each other much since then. I sang in her wedding a few years after mine and that was about it. We are so glad to find each other again. I found her on Facebook.

Well, gotta run!

2 comments:

nat said...

I am glad that your son is doing ok - poor kid. :(

That is funny - I am also getting together with a couple of friends from High School this weekend! Also reconnected through facebook - I love that site! I am glad to be reconnecting with people that I never meant to disconnect from... Of course, there are people there that I don't care to reconnect with at all :)

Take care Jamie!

Me said...

I just reactivated my facebook acct because EVERYONE is using it......sheesh.....I don't hear from anyone any other way! I will try to keep updated with people on there but I truly don't get the concept of it......when you write one sentence it ends up all over the place! Like on my page.....there is a bunch of crap on it from everyone but I have never written anything at all.